In this role you will be responsible for advancing projects and developing new products for health by designing, planning, conducting and reporting on studies in your expertise.
- Work in your field of expertise: virology, serology, molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology.
- Communicate and interact with other (internal and external) R&D laboratories.
- Develop and up-scale DSP and USP processes.
- Transfer processes and provide support.
- Comply with HSE regulations and GLP / GMP procedures.
- Identify and develop new technologies and methods.
- Write SOP’s and (internal and external) reports, presentations and publications.